Phosphate coating (phosphating equipment) is composed of tank, frame, transportation vehicle, pipeline system, oil-water separation system, phosphating filter equipment (filter press), demister system, heating system, electrical control system, etc.
Classification of phosphate coating
Manual phosphating production line:
Determine the size and configuration of the equipment according to the customer’s technical and production requirements, erect a guide rail above the tank, install 1-2 manual electric hoists, and control the movement of the workpieces between the tanks. The temperature and liquid level control of the production line are automatic control of the electric cabinet.
Automatic phosphating production line:
Determine the size and configuration of the equipment according to the customer’s technical and productivity requirements, erect guide rails on both sides of the tank, install 1-2 gantry cranes according to the output and perform conversion through PLC control operations. Hang it in each tank according to the technical sequence and time. The temperature and liquid levels are automatic. Install the motor on the edge of each groove and the position of the upper and lower materials to control the rotation of the drum.
The basic process of phosphate coating
Feeding-pre-degreasing-degreasing-washing-pickling-neutralization-washing surface adjustment-phosphating treatment
(II)-washing hot water washing-dry cutting.
The specific process is determined according to the different purposes of different workpieces after treatment)
Classification of phosphating
According to the phosphating film-forming system
- Zinc phosphide: widely used for pre-spraying primer, coating adhesion, and bonding
- Zinc-Calcium Phosphating: Widely used for anti-corrosion and adhesion of paint, anti-corrosion, and cold working anti-friction lubrication
- Manganese phosphide: widely used in anti-corrosion and cold work anti-friction lubrication
According to the temperature of phosphating treatment
- low-temperature phosphating, phosphating at low temperature refers to phosphating without heating.
- middle-temperature phosphating, phosphating at medium temperature is usually 50-60C.
- high-temperature phosphating, phosphating at high temperatures is usually greater than 90°C.