The stability of medicines depends on environmental factors such as temperature, air, light and humidity, as well as drug-related factors such as the active ingredient itself, the dosage form (tablets, solutions, etc.) and the manufacturing process.
- Sterile Processing Department (SPD) storage
- Storage with contamination prevention
- The temperature in the shop should not be higher than 25 °C.
During the transportation and shipping of medicines, temperatures in vehicles, containers or terminals may reach 50 to 60 °C, or when medicines are stored indoors in hot weather or exposed to moisture, they are vulnerable to damage such as moisture due to high temperatures, in which case shelf life and expiry dates may no longer be guaranteed. This is why using KenWei’s drug storage solutions can help you to ensure the quality of your medicines.
Advantages of KenWei drug/medicine storage
- Continuous inventory updates, short storage and retrieval times
- More than 60% more space than traditional storage methods
- Quick and easy to operate, reducing working time.
- Continuous overview of stock status.
- Better organization of dispensing.
- Protection and security of stored medication.